Friday, October 19, 2012

27 Dress-ups 03: Off to Party Weekends

Here's a tribute to the most anticipated days of the week - WEEKENDS.

Of course, to have some relief of all the stresses incurred during the week, some working people love partying the night away on Fridays and Saturdays. Well, I'm not really a party girl, and I've actually never been to a club before, but if I were going there, maybe here's what I would wear...
Got this hot leopard print dress at 350 bucks from Jewels. I just love how it gives you a sexy silhouette. And my leopard print sunnies surely match them.
 Because the print is loud already, no need for big and bold accessories. The 2-tone leather and espadrille wedges are stylish enough to pull the look off together and make your feet last throughout the night.

And oh yes, I wore this at the office. (Sorry boyfie. I know you might not approve.) Surely got the "fashionista" comments and vibes from my workmates. Hehe.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, these 27 dress-up photos are all taken when I reach home. They're all morning-after photos which is why I look a little washed and worn out already. Haha. Happy weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment