Sunday, October 14, 2012

27 Dress-Ups 01: Pegging Prim and Proper

Hey everyone! Feels good to be blogging again!

Got my very first parcel yesterday! I ordered 3 tops and a vest from an online shop for the very first time also last week and my orders arrived when I was sleeping last Saturday. Imagine my half-dazed surprise when I woke up and a torn parcel was beside my pillow already. Mom got excited and carried away so she ripped em up herself when it arrived, according to her. Haha.


    
Was quite disappointed with the peach top there tho. It was white in the photo and yet it arrived that way. Haha. Anyway, they're all so pretty and fab so it's okay! And they were such a bargain! I got them at Buy 1 Take 1 @ 350 from Supra Fame. I must say, online shopping was quite satisfying, I know I'll do it again some time. Hehe. Can't wait to wear 'em all! :D

In other news:

It's back to dress-up weekdays in the office, but of course, we won't settle for looking dull and uptight. I decided to challenge myself with 27 different looks that would qualify in our dress-up rule, without sacrificing being fab.

Just to give a general idea what are the do's and don'ts during dress-up days, let me enumerate some of the general mandates:

  • No plain tees. Jackets or blazers must be worn on top if T-shirts are worn.
  • No leggings (except for preggies) and jeans. Slacks and skirts are preferred.
  • No sleeveless and anything revealing. Dresses must be at least 3 inches above the kneecap or longer.
  • Shoes must have at least an inch of heels. (But our team leader told me that flats are acceptable for closed shoes)
So here's my first look - 27 Dress-Ups 01: Pegging Prim and Proper
I've worn this dress as a top before, and now I decided to "set all its colors free." Teehee! I paired it with a knit cardigan and my vintage beige shoes to create a preppy chick look.
The vintage necklace and Asian-inspired cuff added a trinket-load of fun flair to the look.


Of course, the printed sunnies top it all off to give off a cool, stylish vibe. Comfort and style will always be my main considerations in my looks. And...
Bottom line is: whatever you wear, JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment